For the purposes of registration, for the subsequent use of online services, including newsletter, sms, booking and online advice services, you will be asked to provide some personal data, including sensitive data, which will be processed in compliance of the provisions contained in the legislative decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 and its subsequent modifications and additions.
In application of the aforementioned legislative decree, pursuant to art. 13, we inform you that:
1) the acquisition of data that may be requested is the essential prerequisite for the provision of the requested service;
2) the personal and sensitive data collected and stored by, will be processed by the data controller’s collaborators as appointed and, if no explicit consent has been given, will not be disclosed to third parties, except in the cases provided by the this information and / or the law and, in any case, with the methods permitted by this;
3) in relation to the commitments undertaken, the, will be the only person authorized to send information to the Customer.
4) the interested party has the right to exercise the rights established by art. 7 of the aforementioned legislative decree and in particular of:
– obtain confirmation of the existence or not of their personal and sensitive data, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
– obtain the indication:
a) the origin of personal data and sensitive data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) of the identification details of the owner, the managers or the categories of subjects to whom the personal and sensitive data can be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed;
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
– object, in whole or in part:
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material, newsletters, text messages or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The rights referred to in art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 may be exercised by contacting the.
Furthermore, at any time, by exercising the right of withdrawal from all the services requested, the Customer may request the total cancellation of all the data provided. In this case, the, will only retain the data whose conservation is required by legal obligations.
The company HP HydroPower S.r.l., with registered office in via M.te Bisbino, 42 – 20021 Baranzate (MI), has been appointed as data processor for the management of the website.